MOTION (11th moving)
Two year classroom program for IIT-JEE (Main +Advanced) / AIPMT
(11th going Students)
Apex Two Year Classroom Program trains you for IIT-JEE (Main & Advance) /AIPMT + XII Boards + Olympiads+ Other Engineering Entrance Exams. The entire course is divided into 6 Phases. The course includes classroom contact hours of approx 960 hrs. : 480 in XI & 480 in XII. However, the actual total time provided to the student is more than 1040 hours which includes Doubt removal shell, rank improvement programme Phase test and test analysis programme.
- Specialized Study Material forms a part of the course.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt clearing sessions.
- Classes will be held for about 3 days a week and about 4 hours each time.
- Focused Classroom Program for IIT-JEE (Main & Advance), which will be also helpful for other similar pattern, Tests, quizzes on the latest Engineering Entrance Exam pattern, feedbacks & test analysis session will form an integral part of the program.
- Expert’s tips on time management and strategic planning helps students to focus and plan well.
- Course Commencement
April / May / June.
X Appeared / XI Studying
- Course Highlights
This course prepares you simultaneously for CBSE syllabus IIT JEE /AIPMT in a strategic manner. It clears all doubts and elevates you to a standard of excellence.
- Mode of Admission
- Batch Timings
04: 00 PM to 08: 00 PM (for weekdays) 9:00AM-3:30PM (for weekend).
For Admission in
|OCT-NOV-DEC (2017)||185000 (Plus GST)||(without scholarship)|
|JAN-FEB-MAR (2018)||195000 (Plus GST)||(without scholarship)|
|APR-MAY-JUN||Increased fee will be applicable from new financial year|
This plan is not applicable in case scholarship offered / availed in the admission test is more than 50%.
- Tuition fee includes Classroom Program Teaching,
- Any Concession / Scholarship being awarded to student will be applicable on tuition fee only.
- The present rate of Service Tax including educational cess is 12.36%. Service tax once paid is neither adjusted nor refundable.
Program Focus & Objectives:
- This programme is specifically designed to eliminate the need of additional tuition which students resort to, because of a sea change in the level of difficulty of class X and XI science and maths. This programme covers both the Board & IIT-JEE/AIPMT syllabus of class XI & XII in a strategic manner.
- By giving due importance to C.B.S.E Syllabus and to ensure better performance in school, we have structured our teaching schedule as per N.C.E.R.T sequence.
- This Programme comprising of more than 1040-hours is divided into 10 phases. It includes comprehensive teaching starting with Bridge Course, practice sessions in the form of tutorial classes and final review in December in the form of revision classes.
- The first five phases comprising of class XI syllabus IIT-JEE/AIPMT syllabus will be completed by the end of December 2013. In each phase, topic-wise Board syllabus would be covered first, followed by IIT-JEE/AIPMT level training of the same topic. Phase VI -X comprising of IIT-JEE/AIPMT and class XII Board syllabus will be completed from April to September. This allows the students enough time for revision and Board preparation along with IIT-JEE/AIPMT. Few Board pattern tests would also be conducted in class XII.
- Each of the phases will have a Phase Test, which may also be considered as a “reshuffling test”, i.e. the student’s batch can be changed as per his/her performance in these tests to maintain a homogeneous level of competence among students of different batches. In this regard the decision of concerned authority will be final and binding.
- Board level test would be conducted to assess Board-level performance of students in each topic. IIT-JEE/AIPMT topics would be tested in the form of Performance Evaluation Tests and Phase Tests. From December onwards, review classes for IIT-JEE/AIPMT will be held for revision of concepts.
- Early completion of the course ensures ample time for revision as well as time for XII Board preparations.
- Minor tests will be conducted every week on IIT-JEE/AIPMT pattern.