ACHIEVER’S (12th moving)
One year classroom program foundation for IIT-JEE (Main +Advanced) / AIPMT (NEET)
(12th going Students)
Apex’s One Year Classroom Program will train you for I1T-JEE /AIPMT+XII Boards + Olympiads + Other Engineering Entrance Exams. The entire course is divided into 5 Phases. It includes classroom contact hours of approx 540 hrs. However, the actual total input provided to the student is more than 620 hours which includes doubt removal shell rank improvement programme, Phase test and test analysis programme.
- Specialized Study Material forms part of the course.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt clearing sessions.
- Classes will be held for about 3 days a week for about 4 hours each time (for weekdays students).
- Tests, quizzes on the latest Engineering Entrance Exam pattern, feedbacks & test analysis session will form an integral part of the program.
- Expert’s tips on time management and strategic planning will help students to focus and plan well.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: Admission-Cum- Scholarship Test
- Course Commencement
April / May / June.
XI Appeared / XII Studying
- Course Highlights
This course prepares you simultaneously for CBSE syllabus IIT JEE /AIPMT in a strategic manner. It clears all doubts and elevates you to a standard of excellence.
- Mode of Admission
- Batch Timings
04: 00 PM to 08: 00 PM (for weekdays) 9:00AM-3:30PM (for weekend).
For Admission in
|OCT-NOV-DEC (2017)||87500 (Plus GST)||(without scholarship)|
|JAN-FEB-MAR (2018)||97500 (Plus GST)||(without scholarship)|
|APR-MAY-JUN||Increased fee will be applicable from new financial year|
Scholarship is based on ATRE or Scholarship Test
This plan is not applicable in case scholarship offered / availed in the admission test is more than 50%.
- Tuition fee includes Classroom Program Teaching,
- Any Concession / Scholarship being awarded to student will be applicable on tuition fee only.
- The present rate of Service Tax including educational cess is 12.36%. Service tax once paid is neither adjusted nor refundable.
Program Focus & Objectives:
- This 620 hours course is divided into 5 phases. It includes comprehensive training, practice sessions in the form of tutorial classes and also final review in December in the form of revision classes.
- This course will be completed by mid November. Special classes for those topics of XII Board syllabus which are not a part of IIT-JEE syllabus, would be conducted to ensure a more comprehensive preparation for the Board exams as well as IIT-JEE/AIPMT. Few Board pattern tests would also be conducted to enhance performance in Board exams.
- Each of the phases will have a Phase Test, which may also be considered as a “reshuffling test”, i.e. the student’s batch can be changed as per his/her performance in these tests to maintain a homogeneous level of competence among students of different batches. In this regard the decision of concerned authority will be final and binding.
- Students enrolled in this programme are eligible for the All India Test Series and Rank Improvement Package.
- Minor tests will be conducted every week on IIT-JEE pattern.